Fokus dan Ruang Lingkup
A Journal of Foreign/English Language Teaching and Learning, Language in Education, Language Planning, Language Testing, Curriculum Design and Material Development, Multilingualism and Multilingual Education, Discourse Analysis, and Translation
- Naskah Terbuka
- Telah di-Peer review
Proses Peer Review
The Journal operates a peer review process and promotes blind reviewing.
The acceptance or rejection of articles will be decided by the editorial boards based on the review results supplied by the reviewers.
There are no communications between authors and editors concerning the rejection decision.
Authors whose papers are rejected will be informed with the reasons of the rejection.
Kebijakan Akses Terbuka
Jurnal ini menyediakan akses terbuka yang pada prinsipnya membuat riset tersedia secara gratis untuk publik dan akan mensupport pertukaran pengetahuan global terbesar.
OJS sistem LOCKSS berfungsi sebagai sistem pengarsipan terdistribusi antar-perpustakaan yang menggunakan sistem ini dengan tujuan membuat arsip permanen (untuk preservasi dan restorasi). Lanjut...
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Section A: Publication and authorship
• All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
• Review process are blind peer review.
• The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability and language.
• The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
• If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
• Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
• The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
• No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
• Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
• Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
• Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
• Authors must participate in the peer review process.
• Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
• All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
• Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
• Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
• Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
• Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
• Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
• Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
• Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
• Reviewers should identify relevant published
Author Free of Charge
The authors are NOT reguired to pay an Article Submission Fee, Processing Fee, and Publication Fee.
plagiarism screening will be conducted by JELLT using Plagiat Detector
Copy Editing and Proofreading
Every article accepted by JELLT to be an object to Grammerly writing-enhancement program conducted by IJAIR Editorial Board
Every article accepted by JELLT use references manajement softwere. eg Mendeley or zotero