The Multicultural Essay Title Analysis of the Second Grade Public Elementary School Students

Biya Ebi Praheto(1*), Dwi Wijayanti(2)
(1) Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa
(2) 
(*) Corresponding Author

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the title of a second-grade public elementary school essay. This research used a qualitative study conducted at second-grade public elementary school of Timuran. The data were obtained through student work documents in the form of a multiculturalism-themed essay. Based on the results of this study, it can be concluded that 73.91% of students 'essay titles are following multicultural themes and the remaining 26.09% of students' essay titles are not following the theme.

 

Keywords: Title, Essay, Multicultural, Elementary School Students

Keywords


Title, Authorship, Multicultural, Elementary School Students

References


Ambarudin, R. Ibnu. (2016). Pendidikan Multikultural untuk Membangun Bangsa yang Nasionalis Religius. Jurnal Civics. Vol. 13, No. 1, hal. 28-45.

Banks, James A. (1997). Educating Citizens in a Multicultural Society. Teacher College Press: Columbia University, New York.

Bransford, J., Brown, A., & Cocking, R. (2000). Learning and Transfer. In How People Learn: Brain, Mind, Experience, and School (Expanded Edition). Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press.

Ibrahim, R. (2013). Pendidikan Multikultural: Pengertian, Prinsip, dan Relevansinya dengan Tujuan Pendidikan Islam. ADDIN, 7, 129-154.

Sabarti, Akhadiah, et al. (1993). Bahasa Indonesia 1. Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.

Tilaar, H.A.R. (2014). Multikulturalisme, Bahasa Indonesia, dan Nasionalisme dalam Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. Jurnal Dialektika. Vol. 1, No. 2, hal. 213-223.


Article Statistic

Abstract view : 64 times
PDF views : 33 times

The PDF file you selected should load here if your Web browser has a PDF reader plug-in installed (for example, a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader).

If you would like more information about how to print, save, and work with PDFs, Highwire Press provides a helpful Frequently Asked Questions about PDFs.

Alternatively, you can download the PDF file directly to your computer, from where it can be opened using a PDF reader. To download the PDF, click the Download link above.

Fullscreen Fullscreen Off

Full Text: PDF

How To Cite This :

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.