HUBUNGAN PEMANFAATAN FASILITAS PRAKTIK DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR PEMBUATAN BUSANA INDUSTRI

Eka Septiyawati

Abstract


The purpose of this research is to know (1) the relationship of the utilization of the practice facility with the learning achievement of the fashion industry, (2) the utilization of the practice facility, and (3) the learning achievement of the industrial clothing making. This study includedex post facto research. The sampling technique used randomly with sample of 66 respondents. Methods of data collection using questionnaires and documentation methods. Data is tested for validity and reliability. Data analysis techniques using descriptive analysis techniques and product moment correlation analysis techniques. The results is a positive and significant relationship between the utilization of practical facilities with learning achievements of industrial fashion making. The contribution of the utilization of practice facilities to the learning achievement of industrial fashion is 32.5%, while the remaining 67.5% is not discussed in this study.

 

Keywords: utilization of practice facility, learning achievement of fashion industry


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Departemen Pendidikan Kesejahteraan Keluarga
Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa
(Kampus III) JL. Batikan 2, UmbulHarjo. 3 / 1043, Tahunan, Yogyakarta, 55167
phone. +62274-562265
Fax. +62274-562265
Email: enggar.kartikasari@yahoo.com

Creative Commons License
Jurnal Pendidikan Kesejahteraan keluarga is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.