REWARD, PUNISHMENT DAN KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA KARYAWAN PT BANGUN BETON INDONESIA CILEGON

Nafiudin Nafiudin, Muhammad Raka Hermawan

Sari


This study aims to determine the effect of Reward and Punisment on employee performance in the Marketing Department of PT. Build Indonesian Cilegon Concrete. Data was collected through a questionnaire method for 30 employees as respondents who worked in the Marketing Department of PT. Build Cilegon Indonesia Concrete, the sample uses saturated samples. The research method uses quantitative methods, while the data sources used are primary and secondary data. The data collection technique uses 2 methods, namely questionnaire and literature study. The test used is a test of validity, reliability, and classical assumptions, with the analysis used is multiple regression.
Y '= -2,171 + 0,13 X1 + 0,93 X2+ e
The results of the analysis of getting the independent variables have a significant effect on the dependent variable. The t test is known that the Reward value is 11.949, this shows the Reward variable has a positive effect on the performance variable. The Punishment tcount value was 14,514 which showed that the Punishment variable had a positive effect on performance. F test is known that the Fcount value is 102.392, which indicates that the independent variables together affect the dependent variable. Determination coefficient analysis obtained a value of 0.884 which means that the magnitude of the relationship of the independent variable to the dependent variable is 88.4%, the remaining 11.6% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Kata Kunci: Performance, Punishment, Reward


Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Chaplin, J.P. (2004), Kamus Lengkap Spikologi. Cetakan ke-9. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Echols, Jhon M dan Hasan Shadily. (2005). Kamus Inggris Indonesia. Jakarta : Gramedia

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. (2013). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Ketujuh Belas. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara

Ivancevich, Konopaske dan Matteso. (2007). Perilaku Manajemen Dan Organisasi. Alih bahasa Gina Gania. Jakarta : Erlangga.

Mahmudi. (2005). Manajemen Kinerja Sektor Publik. Yogyakarta: UPP AMP YKPN.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2013). Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.

Mathis and Jackson. (2002). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi 10”. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Nugroho, Bambang. (2006). Reward dan Punishment. Bulletin Cipta Karya. Departemen Pekerjaan Umum. Edisi Nomor 6/IV/ juni 2006. Persada.

Purwanto, M. Ngalim. (2006). Ilmu Pendidikan Teoritis Dan Praktis. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.

Simamora, Hendry. (2004). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jogjakarta : STIE. YKPN.

Singarimbun, Masri dan Sofyan Effendi. (2006). Metode Penelitian Survey. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta : LP3ES.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.26460/md.v3i2.6011

DOI (PDF): http://dx.doi.org/10.26460/md.v3i2.6011.g2699

Article Metrics

Sari view : 484 times
PDF - 11 times

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.

Komentar di artikel ini

Lihat semua komentar