TUMBUHNYA MINAT BERWIRAUSAHA DIPENGARUHI OLEH PENGALAMAN PRAKTIK KERJA LAPANGAN

Nur Heru(1*), Samsul Hadi(2)
(1) Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa
(2) Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa
(*) Corresponding Author
DOI : 10.30738/jtvok.v6i1.2833

Abstract

Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui hubungan pengalaman praktik kerja lapangan dengan minat berwirausaha. Jenis penelitian ini yang digunakan adalah penelitian ex-post facto, Sampel pada penelitian ini adalah 45 siswa yang di ambil seluruh populasi. Pengumpulan data menggunakan angket untuk semua variable sehingga teknik analisis data dengan analisis deskriptif, uji hipotesis dan uji korelasi. Hasil analisis korelasi product moment terdapat hubungan yang signifikan antara pengalaman praktik kerja lapangan dengan minat berwirausaha dengan koefisien korelasi rxy = 0,602, hal ini dibuktikan berdasarkan nilai rhitung lebih besar dari rtabel (4,946 > 1,6811) dan nilai sign sebesar 0,000, yang berarti kurang dari 0,05 (0,000 < 0,05). Dengan koefisien determinasi (r2) sebesar 0,363 Artinya pengalaman praktik kerja lapangan dengan minat berwirausaha memiliki varian sebesar 36,3%, sedangkan sisanya 63,7% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain seperti sikap percaya diri, hasil belajar kewirausahaan, kesiapan kerja, dan penguasaan kompetensi.

 

 

This research aims to know the practical experience of field work relationship with an interest in entrepreneurship. This kind of research used are ex -post facto research, this is research on a sample of 45 students who are in grab the entire population. Data collection using question form for all variable so that data a nalysis techniques with descriptive analysis, test hypotheses and test correlations. The results of the analysis of the correlation of product moment there is a significant relationship between practical experience of field work with an interest in entrepr eneurship with a coefficient of correlation rxy = 0.602, this is evidenced based on the value of rhitung is greater than rtabel (4.946 > 1.6811) and the value of the sign of 0.000, which means less than 0.05 (0.000 < 0.05). With a coefficient of determination (r2) of 0.363 Means practical experience of field work with an interest in entrepreneurship has a variant of 36.3%, While remaining 63.7% are affected by other variables such as the attitude of self-confidence, the result of learning entrepreneurship, work readiness and mastery of the competencies.

Keywords


praktik, lapangan, minat, berwirausaha

Article Statistic

Abstract view : 15 times
PDF (Bahasa Indonesia) views : 5 times

The PDF file you selected should load here if your Web browser has a PDF reader plug-in installed (for example, a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader).

If you would like more information about how to print, save, and work with PDFs, Highwire Press provides a helpful Frequently Asked Questions about PDFs.

Alternatively, you can download the PDF file directly to your computer, from where it can be opened using a PDF reader. To download the PDF, click the Download link above.

Fullscreen Fullscreen Off

Full Text: PDF (Bahasa Indonesia)

How To Cite This :

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 Jurnal Taman Vokasi