KUALITAS PELAYANAN FRONT OFFICE, HOUSEKEEPING DAN FOOD AND BEVERAGE TERHADAP LOYALITAS TAMU MELALUI KEPUASAN

Surodjo Surodjo, Gendro Wiyono

Sari


This research aims to know the servqual (service quality) Front Office, Housekeeping and Food and Beverage effect on customer satisfaction or guests staying at LPP Garden Hotel Yogyakarta. Samples taken in this study is 75 respondents randomly drawn from guests staying at LPP Garden Hotel. Analysis of the data in this study is Inferential analysis conducted based on the test results of structural models. From the analysis of the coefficient of determination (R ²), note that guest satisfaction influenced  by servqual Front Office, Housekeeping and  servqual Food and Beverage amounted to 51.30%, and the remaining 48.70% influenced by other factors not included in the model, whereas the coefficient parameter servqual Front Office, Housekeeping and  servqual Food and Beverage simultaneously affect the satisfaction that is equal to 0.494, meaning that the higher the coefficient parameter close to  the higher guest satisfaction. The t- test based on statistics showing that servqual Front Office, servqual Housekeeping and servqual Food and Beverage simultaneously significantly affect satisfaction where t-statistic 4.391> t-table 1.66, its mean that Hypothesis is accepted

 

Keyword: Servqual (Service Quality), Satisfaction, loyalty

Teks Lengkap:

PDF

Referensi


Allen, David, (1983). Accomodation and Cleaning Service Cheetenham: Stanley Thornes publisher.

Ashton, Chris, (1996). Food And Beverage International.

Bagyono, (2007). Pariwisata dan Perhotelan, Penerbit Alfabeta Bandung.

Bagyono, (2010). Menyiapkan Kamar Untuk Tamu, Erlangga Jakarta.

Bardi, James, (1990). Hotel Front Ofice Management Van Nastron Reinhold: New York, USA.

Bernard, David, (1994). Food and Beverage Management Second edition Oxford: The Bath Press Avon.

Chin, W. W. (1998). The Partial Least Squares Approach for Structural Equation Modeling, Cleveland Ohio.

Djanuraga, Agung, (1993). Penerimaan Tamu STP Nusa Dua Bali.

Djarwanto, P. S. (1995). Metodologi Penelitian bisnis & Manajemen. PT Ipu Yogyakarta.

Ghozali, (2008). Structural Equation Modeling, Metode alternative dengan partial Least Square edisi 2 Semarang, Badan penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hurst, Resemary, (1983). Housekeeping Management for Hotel and Residential Establishment. London.

Kartodinoto, Sunaryo, (2012). Manajemen Perhotelan & Pariwisata SMK, Panitia Sertifikasi Guru Rayon 110 UPI.

Kasanava, Michael & Richard M. Brooks (1995). Front Office Procedure, forth edition, Educational Institute, AHMA.

Kuncoro, (2003). Metode Riset Bisnis & Ekonomi, Jakarta: Erlangga.

Lillicrap, (1978). Food and Beverage Service Edward Arnold London.

Martin, Robert & Thomas Jones, (1992), Housekeeping Operation New York: John Willey&son inc.

Nitsche, Aleta, (1990). Managing Housekeeping Operation East Lansing Michigan: AHMA.

Parasurahman, Zeithaml dan Berry. (1990). Delivery Service Quality. New York.

Rutherford, Denney. (1990). Hotel Management and operational.

Schneider, Modelin & Georgina Tucher, (1989). The Profesional Housekeeping. New York Van Nastrod Reinhold Company.

Sekaran, Uma, (1992). Research Methods for Bisiness. University at Carbondale: Southern ILLIONIS.

Shahin, Arash, (2010). Service Quality (Servqual) Iran.

Sihite, Richard. (2000). Pengetahuan Dasar Perhotelan. Penerbit SIC Surabaya.

Soenarno, (2006). Front Office Management. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Sugiarto, Endar. (1998). Operasional Kantor Depan. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia.

Sulastiyono, Agus. (2004). Manajemen Penyelenggaraan Hotel. Bandung: PT Alfabeta.

Suwithi, Ni Wayan. (2006). Front Office Procedure. Jakarta: Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.

Syahnin, Moehyi. (1995). Penyelenggaraan makanan Institusi dan Jasa Boga. Jakarta: Bharata.

Taylor, Celuck dan Goodwin, (1999:218). Dalam Jurnal Product & Brand.

Tjiptono, Fandy, (1996). Strategi Bisnis Manajemen. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.

Tjiptono, Fandy. (2002). Prinsip-prinsip Total Quality Service. Yogyakarta Andi Offset.

Zainal, R, (1995). Kitchen Knowledge and Food Production H.I.G.N Retal Executive Chef Hotel Indonesia.


Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


ISSN (cetak)  : 2614-0888

ISSN (online) : 2580-4553

Web
Analytics View UPADEWA Stats

Program Studi Magister Manajemen - Fakultas Ekonomi
Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa
JL. Kusumanegara No.121, Mujamuju, Umbulharjo, Yogyakarta, 55165
Phone/Fax. +62274-542224 
Email: upadewa_mm@ustjogja.ac.id

          

Link DOAJ                                                   Link Google Scholar                  Link Portal Garuda

Creative Commons License
Upajiwa Dewantara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.