Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The author who publishes in this journal agrees with the following conditions:
- The author retains copyright and grants the journal first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (for example, publishing it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of its first publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in an institutional repository or on an author's website) prior to and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchange, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.