Submissions and peer review of each article should be managed using this system and based on the Peer Review Policy.
- The IMPACTS Editorial Board: International Journal of Empowerment and Community Services is responsible for selecting articles and appointing reviewers.
- Articles must be reviewed by independent reviewers.
- The reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author also does not know the identity of the reviewer (blind review)
- The review process will always consider originality, problem formulation, methods, results and discussion, conclusions, and references.
- The final decision on acceptance of the manuscript will be made by the Editorial Team in accordance with the reviewer's critical comments.
- The Managing Editor will send the final decision regarding the submission to the appropriate author based on the reviewer's recommendation.
- IMPACTS Editorial Team: International Journal of Empowerment and Community Services must protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.