PENGARUH PARTISIPASI KELOMPOK WANITA TANI MENTARI TERHADAP KESEJAHTERAAN KELUARGA DI KALURAHAN MAGUWOHARJO KABUPATEN SLEMAN

Authors

  • Damai Vianti Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, Indonesia
  • Artita Devi Maharani Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, Indonesia
  • Eska Stefani Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, Indonesia

Keywords:

Pertanian Perkotaan, Partisipasi KWT Mentari, Kesejahteraan Keluarga

Abstract

This study aims to determine and analyze the level of participation of KWT Mentari on family welfare covering urban agricultural businesses that utilize yard land and local food management with assistance from CSR BRI cares that support women's empowerment through KWT in Kalurahan Maguwoharjo, Sleman Regency. This research is a quantitative research that focuses on KWT Mentari in Kalurahan Maguwoharjo, Sleman Regency. The number of respondents to this study was 35 people who were determined by census method. The results of research in the field of participation of KWT Mentari members are high, starting from planning participation obtained a value of 85%, implementation 85%, utilization of results 83% and evaluation 86%. In the results of the study, the level of family welfare of KWT Mentari members was high at the level of Pre-Prosperous Families (PPP) known to 0 respondents, Prosperous Family I (KS I) known to 3 respondents, Prosperous Family II (KS II) known to 10 respondents, Prosperous Family III (KS III) known to 14 respondents and Prosperous Family III + known to 8 respondents. In the statistical test results, the results of the T test were obtained from the participation variable, the calculated T value was 5.856 > T table 2.035, meaning that the participation variable had a significant effect on family welfare. In the results of the Coefficient of Determination test, an R square value of 51.0% was obtained, which contains the understanding that participation affects family welfare by 51.0%, while the remaining 49.0% is influenced by other factors.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Amanah, S., & Sadono, D. (2019). Dinamika Kelompok Wanita Tani dalam Mendukung Keberlanjutan Usaha Tanaman Obat Keluarga di Kabupaten Bogor (Doctoral dissertation, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB)).

Imam, Ghozali. (2018). Aplikasi analisis multivariate dengan program IBM SPSS 25 badan penerbit universitas diponegoro.

Kependudukan, B., & Nasional, K. B. (2015). Pengertian Keluarga Sejahtera menurut BKKBN Banjarmasin. BKKBN Pusat Provinsi Kalimantan Selatan.

Lubis, C. A. B. E. (2014). Pengaruh jumlah tenaga kerja, tingkat pendidikan pekerja dan pengeluaran pendidikan terhadap pertumbuhan ekonomi. Jurnal Economia, 10(2), 187-193.

Priyatno, D. (2013). Analisis korelasi, regresi dan multivariate dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: Gava Media.

Saefullah, M. A. S., Iskandar, R., Rusmana, O., Viano, M. R. O., & Ramadhan, G. (2022). Pengaruh Tingkat Partisipasi Terhadap Tingkat Kesejahteraan Masyarakat dalam Pengembangan Objek Wisata Curug Jagapati Kabupaten Garut. ULIL ALBAB: Jurnal Ilmiah Multidisiplin, 1(7), 2213-2225.

Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatit, dan R&D.Bandung : Alfabeta.

Widoyoko, E. P. (2014). Teknik penyusunan instrumen penelitian. Yogyakarta: pustaka pelajar, 15(1), 1-22.

Downloads

Published

2024-03-31

How to Cite

Vianti, D., Maharani, A. D., & Stefani, E. (2024). PENGARUH PARTISIPASI KELOMPOK WANITA TANI MENTARI TERHADAP KESEJAHTERAAN KELUARGA DI KALURAHAN MAGUWOHARJO KABUPATEN SLEMAN. Jurnal Ilmiah Agritas, 8(1), 26–42. Retrieved from https://jurnal.ustjogja.ac.id/index.php/agritas/article/view/16173

Issue

Section

Artikel

Citation Check

Most read articles by the same author(s)