PENGARUH KUALITAS DAN HARGA PRODUK BENIH JAGUNG HIBRIDA BISI-18 TERHADAP KEPUASAN PETANI DI KALURAHAN BANYUSOCO, KAPANEWON PLAYEN, KABUPATEN GUNUNGKIDUL

Authors

  • Ribut Siti Nuranisyah Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, Indonesia
  • Nanang Kusuma Mawardi Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, Indonesia
  • Eska Stefani Universitas Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa, Indonesia

Keywords:

Benih Jagung Hibriba BISI-18, Kualitas, Harga, Kepuasan Petani

Abstract

The aim of this research is to determine the effect of the quality and price of BISI-18 hybrid corn seed products on farmer satisfaction in Banyusoco Village, Playen District, Gunungkidul Regency. This research is a quantitative research with sample determination using the Slovin formula, obtaining 85 respondents from a population of 489 taken from each farmer group in Banyusoco village. The data analysis method used is the quantitative descriptive method by calculating the score value for each variable and the multiple linear analysis method. The research results show that the quality variable score is 3,976, which is in the high category, the price variable score is 2,059, which is in the medium category, and the satisfaction variable score is 3,016, which is in the high category. The results of the t test show that the significant value of X1 is 0.000 < 0.05 and This is because farmers look more at quality than price. The calculated F test shows a value of 8,623 > 3.11 (Ftable), with a significant value of 0.000 < 0.05, so the hypothesis is accepted or in other words the quality and price variables, together simultaneously influence farmer satisfaction. Based on the determination test, the Adjusted R Square value or coefficient of determination is 0.154, which means that the influence of the independent variables, namely quality and price, on the dependent variable, namely satisfaction, is 15.4%, while the remaining 84.6% is influenced or explained by other variables not included in the model this research, such as place factors, service quality, experience, strategy, etc.

Keywords: BISI-18 Hybrid Corn Seeds, Quality, Price, Farmer Satisfaction

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Budi, F. S., Hariyadi, P., Budijanto, S., & Syah, D. (2017). Kristalinitas Dan Kekerasan Beras Analog Yang Dihasilkan Dari Proses Ekstrusi Panas Tepung Jagung. Journal Of Food Technology & Industry/Jurnal Teknologi & Industri Pangan, 28(1).

Badan Pusat Statistik. 2020. “Jumlah Penduduk Hasil Proyeksi Menurut Provinsi Dan Jenis Kelamin.” Badan Pusat Statistik. 2020.

Dinas Pertanian dan Ketahanan Pangan Yogyakarta. 2022. Produksi jagung di Provinsi DIY Tahun 2022. Dinas Pertanian dan Ketahanan Pangan Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta

Dinas Pertanian dan Ketahanan Pangan Gunung Kidul. 2022. Rata-rata pertumbuhan, luas tanah, luas panen, produksi, dan produktivitas jagung di Kabupaten Gunungkidul. Dinas Pertanian dan Ketahanan Pangan Gunung Kidul, Gunung Kidul

Ghozali, I. (2013). aplikasi analisis multivariate dengan program IBM SPSS 21 Update PLS Regresi. semarang: Badan penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Information Technology, 2(2).

Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete SPSS 25 (9th ed.). Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.

Hafif, Bariot. 2016. Optimaasi Potensi Lahan Kering Untuk Pencapaian Peningkatan Produksi Padi Satu Juta Ton Di Provinsi Lampung. Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian Lampung

Nurcahaya, An, dkk. 2022. Analisis Pendapatan Usahatani Jagung Pada Lahan

Kering. Universitas Padjajaran. Jawa Barat

Sugiyanta, I Gede.2017.Geomorfologi.Mobius.Yogyakarta.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta, CV.

Sugiyono. (2018). Metode penelitian kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung.Alfabeta

Sugiyono (2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Downloads

Published

2024-03-31

How to Cite

Nuranisyah, R. S., Mawardi, N. K., & Stefani, E. (2024). PENGARUH KUALITAS DAN HARGA PRODUK BENIH JAGUNG HIBRIDA BISI-18 TERHADAP KEPUASAN PETANI DI KALURAHAN BANYUSOCO, KAPANEWON PLAYEN, KABUPATEN GUNUNGKIDUL . Jurnal Ilmiah Agritas, 8(1), 13–25. Retrieved from https://jurnal.ustjogja.ac.id/index.php/agritas/article/view/17139

Issue

Section

Artikel

Citation Check

Most read articles by the same author(s)