THE BEAUTIFUL REPRESENTATION IN ADVERTISING GARNIER SAKURA WHITE
ROLAND BARTHES SEMIOTICS ANALYSIS
This study aims to determine the meaning of denotation, connotation, and myth or ideology in Garnier Sakura White advertisements. The ad represents a beautiful woman. This type of research is a qualitative descriptive research. The data are in the form of phrases, sentences containing the meaning of denotation, connotation, and myth or ideology. Data obtained from video footage of the Garnier Sakura White commercial. Data analysis with semiotic Roland Barthes method. The results of this study indicate that the Garnier Sakura White advertisement contains denotation, connotation, and myth or ideology meanings.
Keyword: language, literature, language, literature, learning
How to Cite
LicenseCarefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1) Paper should be written in english.
2) The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages.
3) Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
4) The paper must conform to standard Caraka paper.
5) You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
6) Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files are can including to Caraka Server if needed.
7) An abstract is required for a paper submission.
8) You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor