MENGEMBANGKAN KARAKTER SISWA DALAM PEMBELAJARAN BAHASA DENGAN MODEL PERSONAL-KOOPERATIF
Keywords:character education, language learning, personal-cooperative model
â€œPendidikan Budaya dan Karakter Bangsaâ€ as a national movement was already planned by Kemdiknas since 2010 must be appreciated and implemented by every teacher. Student as subject learners has two kind of development dimension that is individual human and social human wich is accountable as God creation. Both of it with character educationâ€™s value is also important as a component for the development of learning innovation that must be familiarized and strengthened. Therefore, learning model that elaborating personal and social learning can be an alternative implementation of character education optimally. There are four language skills as basic learning in language learning. That matter involves speech, hearer, and speech media. Through this listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills, character education can be familiarized at once trained religiously.
How to Cite
LicenseCarefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1) Paper should be written in english.
2) The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages.
3) Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
4) The paper must conform to standard Caraka paper.
5) You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
6) Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files are can including to Caraka Server if needed.
7) An abstract is required for a paper submission.
8) You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor