EFEKTIVITAS PENGGUNAAN MODEL COOPERATIVE INTEGRATED READING AND COMPOSITION (CIRC) PADA KETERAMPILAN MEMBACA PEMAHAMAN TEKS BIOGRAFI SISWA KELAS VII SMP NEGERI 1 JETIS BANTUL
Keywords:Learning CIRC Model, Biography text, reading comprehension
The Effectiveness Of Using Cooperative Integrated Reading Composition (CIRC) Model InÂ Reading Skill Of Biography Text Comprehension The Students Grade VII SMP N 1 Jetis Bantul. The purpose of this research is to prove the effectiveness of usingÂ Cooperative Integrated Reading and Composition (CIRC)Â in learning model than the using communicative method in reading biography text comprehension. This research did in SMP N 1 Jetis Bantul. The kind of research is Quasi-Experimental with the population of 192 students. The sample with cluster random sampling. Grade VII F is to experiment, and grade C is to class control. The analysis technique with t-test, normality test and homogeneity test. The result of this research shows that there is a significant effect on the achievement of reading biography text using CIRC model than the achievement of reading biography text using the communicative method.
How to Cite
Putri, D. A., & Santosa, W. H. (2017). EFEKTIVITAS PENGGUNAAN MODEL COOPERATIVE INTEGRATED READING AND COMPOSITION (CIRC) PADA KETERAMPILAN MEMBACA PEMAHAMAN TEKS BIOGRAFI SISWA KELAS VII SMP NEGERI 1 JETIS BANTUL. Caraka: Jurnal Ilmu Kebahasaan, Kesastraan, Dan Pembelajarannya, 4(1), 68–76. https://doi.org/10.30738/caraka.v4i1.2167
LicenseCarefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
1) Paper should be written in english.
2) The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages.
3) Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
4) The paper must conform to standard Caraka paper.
5) You need to log in to submit your paper, which requires you to be registered.
6) Supplementary files such as graphs, pictures, images, or video and audio files are can including to Caraka Server if needed.
7) An abstract is required for a paper submission.
8) You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor