We open submission for your scholarly articles. Articles sent to the CILPA must have never been published anywhere else, and is not in review by other publications. Please follow these criteria below:
- The article can be written in Indonesian or English.
- If the article is written in Indonesian, it must follow the Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia (PUEBI).
- If the article is written in English, it must follow American English spelling.
Requirements to Complete
- Illustrations (such as tables, diagrams, maps or other drawings, or photographs), must be supplied in a separate file. Photos and digital maps should be in high resolution, no less than 300 dpi (using the JPEG format).
- Abstracts must be written in Indonesian and English. Abstracts should be no longer than 150 words.
- Keywords must be written in Indonesian and English.
- Submit also a biography of the author, including current affiliation, fields of interest, main publications (no more than two), and e-mail address.
The submitted article should be between 10 and 15 A4 pages; excluding the Abstract, Keywords, and Bibliography. Article should be written in Calibri light, Size 11, Spaci 1,15 line spacing and in Word format (.doc or .docx).
Abbreviations such as the ampersand (&), etc., i.e., are not recommended for use; please use the full length of those expressions. Abbreviations of names such as LIPI, Kemdiknas, LSM, TNI, can be used if those abbreviations appear more than once in the article and in the first appearance is written in full by adding the abbreviation in brackets. For example, Kemdiknas (Kementerian Pendidikan Nasional).
Please refer to the Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia (PUEBI) for Indonesian grammatical rules on abbrevations.
When a name is mentioned for the first time, the appearance should include the first name or initials. For example, P.G.J. van Sterkenburg or Seno Gumira Ajidarma.
- Within the text of the article, a date is written following this example: 9 May 2017; in Notes and Bibliography, it is written following this example: 9-5-2017.
- When writing years, write it in full: 1945-1990; in Notes and Bibliography, write following this example: 1945-90.
- Centuries are written in full: the twentieth century.
Citations, Reference, and Bibliography
Please follow the style guide for the 7th edition APA
It is recommended that authors use a reference manager such as Mendeley or Microsoft Word's built-in reference manager, or any reference manager that supports the 8th edition MLA