The manuscript should be an original research paper that sufficiently contributes novelty to primary education. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the Taman Cendekia: Jurnal Pendidikan Ke-SD-an online submission procedure. The corresponding author should also state that the manuscript is not concurrently being considered for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title. The title should be clear and informative, and not more than 14 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
- Abstract, keywords. The abstract should be less than 200 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The keywords should be 3 to 5 words or phrases. Please provide at least one pedagogical practices, curricular development, and theoretical perspectives classification number that suits your manuscript, which is available at https://jurnal.ustjogja.ac.id/index.php/tamancendekia.
- Introduction. This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous research in the area, and the aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods. This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely. The author (s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of the work to the education literature.
- Conclusion. This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be in the same order as ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
- References. This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and single-line spacing format. A new paragraph should start with 5 characters from the left margin, using anÂ 11-size, Times-New-Romans font type.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English.
- The manuscript should be between 10 to 15 pages long (4000-7000 words).
- The top and bottom margins are 1,5 and 0,8 inches.
- The title is written using capital letters only at the first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, centre position.
- Subtitles are written using UPPERCASE BOLD style, 11 font size, starting from the left margin.
- Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the first wordÂ or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of the sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years' publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formulas should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only the heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Acknowledgement, if any, should be written as the footnote of the manuscript's title.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of a subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. Example:
- Fajaruddin (2020) suggests that the objective of depreciation is...
- Inflation targeting would be sufficient (Hudha, 2017, p. 5).
- The definition of contagion is ... (Andi, 2018, pp.5-6; Laksana, 2019).
- The Authors are recommended to use Mendeley Reference software.
The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high-quality contributions to knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style. References should include only works that are cited within the text of the manuscript. Consulting the APA style manual (http://www.apastyle.org/pubmanual.html) is strongly recommended for completing manuscript submissions. Please use reference tools (Mendeley)!
The manuscript should be prepared according to the following MS Word template:
How to send the manuscript
- The manuscript in Microsoft word should be sent to the editor by clicking the Online Submission tab on our Website.
- A brief bio that contains full name, academic title, institution, telephone, mobile number, and others should be written in the fields of data when registering online in the website submission.
Taking into account the results of the peer-reviewing process, the decision as to the acceptability of each manuscript for publication will be notified to the author(s) through the website system in the following alternative conclusions:
- Accepted without revision, or
- Accepted with minor revision, or
- Accepted with major revision, or