PENGARUH LATAR BELAKANG TINGKAT PENDIDIKAN ORANGTUA TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM PADA SISWA KELAS III SDN SAMBIREJO 01 KOTA SEMARANG
Keywords:Educational background level of parents, PAI learning outcomes
Parents as the main educators for their children must have extensive experience and insight to produce the next generation of quality and good morals. The high level of parental education will affect parenting styles, insights, and ways of educating children which will influence in providing guidance and direction to achieve a future with good learning outcomes. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the background level of parental education on the learning outcomes of Islamic Religious Education in grade III B SD Negeri Sambirejo 01 Semarang City. This type of research is a quantitative study using the Ex-Post facto type with a survey research design. The samples taken were 34 students of class III B SD Negeri Sambirejo 01 Semarang City. The data in this study were obtained through questionnaires, interviews, and documentation. The results showed that the background level of parental education has a positive correlation with the learning outcomes of Islamic Religious Education as evidenced by the product-moment hypothesis test analysis. The analytical method used is a simple linear regression with the result of tcount 9.384 with a significanceof 0.000 <0.05. This result shows that tcount is significant so that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, which means "There is a significant influence between the background of the level of parental education on the learning outcomes of Islamic Education for grade III B students of SDN Sambirejo 01 Semarang City for the 2018/2019 academic year". With the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.740 = 74% and the remaining 26% is influenced by other factors.
Arikunto, S. 2010. Prosedur penelitian suatu pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Bahri, Syaiful. 2017. Pola Asuh Orang tua dan Komunikasi dalam Keluarga. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Parwati, Ni Nyoman, dkk. 2018. Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Depok: Rajawali Pers.
Riadi, Nurlaili & Junaidi. 2017. Ilmu Pendidikan Islam. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Rusman. 2017. Belajar dan Pembelajaran Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana.
Sudharto, dkk. 2015. Pengantar Ilmu Pendidikan. Semarang: FIP IKIP PGRI Semarang.
Sugiyono. 2010. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
_______. 2014. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan RND. Bandung: Alfabeta.
__________. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kombinasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.
_________. 2016. Metode Penelitan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
___________. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sukardi. 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Tindakan Kelas. Yogyakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Sukmadinata. 2016. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya Offset.
Suryana, Yaya. 2015. Metode Penelitian Manajemen Pendidikan. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with Trihayu agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the Trihayu right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) the work for any purpose, even commercially with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Trihayu.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Trihayu.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).