Articles submitted to the Wacana Akademika: Majalah Ilmiah Kependidikan can come from students, teachers, lecturers or practitioners. Articles submitted must be in accordance with the focus and scope of the Wacana Akademika: Majalah Ilmiah Kependidikan. If the article does not match the focus and scope of the Wacana Akademika: Majalah Ilmiah Kependidikan, then the article will be rejected by the Wacana Akademika: Majalah Ilmiah Kependidikan.
Types of Articles that can be considered for publication in Wacana Akademika: Majalah Ilmiah Kependidikan are original articles made by the author, not previously published (papers from seminars can be accepted if they have been revised so that they are different from the previous manuscript), or are not being considered for publication in other journals.
All manuscripts are submitted by OJS through http://jurnal.ustjogja.ac.id/index.php/wacanaakademika
- Use the guide Wacana Akademika: Majalah Ilmiah Kependidikan [ download ] as a template.
- Make sure each new paragraph is clearly indicated. Present tables and figures on separate pages at the end of the manuscript.
- Number all the pages in order. Manuscripts should also be spell-checked by the facilities available on most good word processing packages, such as Grammarly for English manuscripts.
- The use of italics and emboldening in extensive text should be avoided.
- Articles must be clear, precise and logical and usually do not exceed 4,000 words.
- The abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, provide a clear statement of the problem, proposed approach or solution, and indicate the main findings and conclusions. Abstract length should be 100 to 150 words.
- The keyword list provides the opportunity to add keywords, which are used by indexing and abstracting services, in addition to those already in the title. The wise use of keywords can increase the ease with which interested parties can find our articles.
- The introduction should provide a clear background, a clear statement of the problem, relevant literature on the problem, the proposed approach or solution, and the new value of the research that constitutes innovation. This should be understood by colleagues from various disciplines.
- Describe the chronology of the study, including the research design and research procedures. The description of the course of the research must be supported by references, so that the explanation can be accepted scientifically.
- Tables and Figures are presented centrally.
- The results and discussion section should explain the results and at the same time provide a comprehensive discussion.
- A good conclusion should provide a statement that what is expected, as stated in the "Introduction" section can eventually lead to the "Results and Discussion" section, so that there is compatibility. In addition, the prospect of developing research results and prospects for application of further studies in the future (based on the results and discussion) can also be added.
- References must be cited in the text. Only references cited in the text should be listed at the end of the paper.
One author must be designated as the correspondent author and provide information such as email address, full postal address, contact telephone number
Please note that any paper that fails to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editor.